Digital out of home advertising is one of the most effective ways to reach your target customer. It’s dynamic, aesthetically appealing, and sets you apart from the competition. But when you decide to incorporate digital signage into your marketing strategy, you must consider more than the content and the specs of the equipment. You need a powerful content management system (CMS).
Your CMS should have a robust set of features, a high level of customization, and advanced reporting tools, among many other requirements. As a business owner, you have clear goals and industry-specific needs. You need a CMS that rises to the occasion.
Digital out of home operators are only looking for the best, and they’re unafraid to ask the tough questions to get the highest quality CMS available:
- How strong is the core functionality? Your industry may require event management functions, support of multiple websites, or e-commerce support. You need a system that not only handles this, but further improves your ability to conduct business.
- Is it easy to use? Usability is important in choosing a CMS. You and your team will use this technology daily, if not hourly. You need a clean interface and an intuitive backend to eliminate complications.
- Is it scalable? Your business will grow, and you need a CMS that grows with it. There should be no limit to the number of digital out of home screens you can incorporate.
- Is it secure? This system holds valuable information about your business. You need regularly updated security patches to protect your digital assets.
- Is there 24/7 support? Your business runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you need a customer support team on standby whenever something goes wrong, even if it’s at 1 a.m.
There’s no denying that digital out of home advertising has incredible benefits, but one crucial key to its success is your CMS. Contact us today to explore Aerva’s powerful CMS and digital signage business solutions.